This a live post that I’ll update as I continue to explore Clojure. The materials are listed in chronological order. I guess it’s evident I prefer taking in a lot of audio-visual content when learning new topics.
- Listened to a lot of Functional Geekery and Cognicast podcasts for the first couple of months, which is how I got into Clojure.
- Watched the Up and Running with Clojure tutorial on Lynda.
- Watched Chas Emerick’s video on Starting Clojure.
- Watched Expert to Expert: Rich Hickey and Brian Beckman - Inside Clojure.
- Watched Rich Hickey’s talk: Clojure, Made Simple.
- Watched Clojure Koans Walkthrough.
- Currently reading Programming Clojure by Stuart Halloway and Aaron Bedra.